On 23:35 by atul in Direct MBBS admisison in Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges No comments
For direct admission in Uttar Pradesh top Medical Colleges call on 011-4385155 and 09582847205
Have you searched many admission consultants for confirming your medical seats? And still you couldn’t save you admission to a well repudiated medical college of Uttar Pradesh? No issue we are Delhi, Ncr based counselor who can help you to get entrance in MBBS admission 2014 this year. See the below our colleges list and commitment we give you a 100 % services assistance which is not possible anywhere apart of us.
1. 100 % Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Subharti Medical College, Merut
2. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Sharda School of Medical Science, Greater Noida
3. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Mujaffarnagar Medical College, Uttar Pradesh
4. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in ROHILKHAND MEDICAL COLLEGE, Bareilly
5. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Career Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow
6. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in MAJOR S.D.SINGH MEDICAL COLLEGE, Farukhabad
7. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in RAMA MEDICAL COLLEGE, Ghaziabad
8. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Hind Institute of Medical Science, Barabanki
9. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Science, Bareilly
10. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
11. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Era Medical College, Lucknow
12. 100% Guarantee on Direct MBBBS Admission King George Medical College, Lucknow
Who We Are?
We are well recognized education consultancy named “Admission Guidance” which is dedicated to provide all assistance related to medical education India.
Where is our office?
Admission Guidance - 707, 7th Floor, D-Block, Noida Sector 18, 201301
How to contact with us?
Call us Mr. Anand Kumar on 011-43851155, 09582847205 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to assist you in a better way.
On 00:35 by atul in Direct MBBS Admission in Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad, Important Tips for 2014 MBBS Entrance Exams No comments
Are you looking to get direct admission in Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad through management Quota? If yes then you are at right place. We are inviting application request for MBBS and other medical course admission to a confirm seat.
For Direct Admission in any course of Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad call on 011-4385155 and 09582847205
Date: 2 April , 2014 Shared by Amit Kumar (Medical.Admissionguidancedelhi.com)
Accreditation: Recognized Affiliation:MCI has since accorded permission
Establishment Year: 1995
Number of Medical Seats: 100
College Address: Near Old Bus Station, Ambedkar Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
What about the college facilities?
- Boy Hostel Facility is Available
- Girls Hostel Facility is Available
- Lab Facility is Available
- Transportation Facility is Available
- Auditorium Facility is Available
- M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT] (4 ½ years)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy [BOT] (4 ½ years)
- Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology [BMLT](3 ½ years)
- Bachelor of Medical Microbiology [BMM] (3 ½ years)
- Bachelor of Medical Radio-Diagnostic & Imaging Technology [BMRD&IT] (3 ½ )
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Diploma In Medical Lab Technology (2 years)
- Diploma In Optometry (2 years)
- Diploma In Central Sterilization Services (2 years)
- Diploma In X- Ray Technician (2 years)
- Diploma O.T. Technician (2 years)
- Diploma Hygienist(2 years)
- Diploma Mechanic
- M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology
- M. Sc (Medical Biotechnology)
- M.Sc.(Hospital Administration)
- M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)
- M. Sc (Medical Physiology)
- M.Sc.(Medical Biochemistry)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D.Ortho)
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gyneacology (DGO)
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO) Diploma in Oto–Rhino-Laryngology (DLO)
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD)
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)
- Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP)
- Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H.)
- Diploma in Forensic Medicine (DFM)
- M.D. General Medicine
- M.D. Paediatrics
- M.D. Anaesthesiology
- M.D. T.B. & Chest
- M.D. Psychiatry
- M.S. General Surgery
- M.S. Orthopaedics
- M.S. Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- M.S. Opthalmology
- M.D. Obstetrics & Gynecology
- M.D. Physiology
- M.D. Biochemistry
- M.D. Pathology
- M.D. Microbiology
- M.D. Pharmacology
- M.D. Forensic Medicine
- M.D. Community Medicine
- Applicants must have valid Visa
- Applicants must have No Objection Certificate from the Government of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
- Applicants must have Residential Permit from the Foreigners Registration Officers (FRO) & SSP Ghaziabad
- Applicants Must Have Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
Medical.Admissionguidancelhi.com is providing the consultancy for Direct MBBS Admission in Santosh, Medical Colleges, Ghaziabad, Uttarpradesh on very low budget charges.
Call us on 011-43851155, 09582847205 or Email us email@example.com, we would be happy to assist you in a better way.
Our Address: Admission Guidance, 707, 7th Floor, Wave Silver Tower, D-Block, Sec 18 Near Metro Station, U.P.-201301
Contact Person: Mr. Anand Kumar
Post organically shared on http://admissioninsantoshmedicalcollege.blogspot.in/2014/04/medical-mbbs-admission-2014-in-santosh.html
It was much needed website where you can search the information about the list private medical colleges, entrance exam updates, expert tips, counseling and help about how to save mbbs seats through management quota. See the below given details about important tabs.
1. Admission By Course Courses
2. Medical Colleges List
3. Medical Colleges by Location
4. Medical Admission by Courses
5. Admission Advice & Process
Admission by Course- In this web page a sheet of total medical education courses in India are explored by UG, PG, Diploma and Certificates.
There are other subs categories are linked with this category which are following BAMS, BDS, B.H.M.S, MBBS, M.D, M.D.S, and M.S
In these subcategories content is divided in two platforms in first section we are providing the information about Eligibility criteria, top related colleges navigation is present.
Medical College List- In this web page purely medical college details are described which can be browse with the category of Government College, Private Medical College, Select Colleges by States, Select Colleges by Alphabetically.
College by Location: This section is helping students search colleges with their preferable location in current location are Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, UttarPradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
Admission Updates (Home Page Right Hand Navigation):
This section is most important compare to whole website, where on daily basis website manager updates the new content over entrance exam dates announcement, new listed medical college profile, Information about Direct admission in MBBS through management quota and result announcement.
Amit kumar has been a part of the Medical.Admissionguidancedelhi.com team as a senior admission consultant since 2002. Follow Amit on Twitter, on StumbleUpon or on Google: +Amit Kumar
On 03:05 by atul in AIIMS MBBS 2014, AIIMS MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam, AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Notification No comments
Short & Sweet Brief about AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination: All India Institute of Medical Science Plans the Entrance examination for getting admission in MBBS Seats of AIIMS New Delhi and other six institutions like AIMS in India.
Information about AIIMS MBBS Admission 2014 Registrations: AIIMS, New Delhi asks the applicant request for admission in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 2014 course through an entrance examination. This exam is scheduled for other location based AIIMS institute also like AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIMS Raipur, and AIMS Bhubneshwar.
When Applicants Can Apply for Entrance Examination? Candidates can apply online registration from 17th February 2014.
What is the last date of online registration? Candidates can apply online registration till 17th March 2014 Up to 5 P.M When Result would be announced? AIIMS would declare the result on 25th June, 2014
Is there any prospectus is launched for this entrance exam? Yes for helping students AIIMS is providing a PDF File of prospectus that can be downloading from this given link http://aiimsonline.in/pdf/ProspectusMBBS2014.pdf
Where Applicant Register Online for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2014?
Read carefully guidelines of which is shared to follow five steps of filling correct application form on http://mbbs.aiimsonline.in/MBBS_Registration.aspx and proceed it for filling a online form.
What are important facts & Steps that should be consider on priority basis when you are filling online registration form for AIIMS MBBS 2014?
Step 1: Registration Fill the correct information of necessary details that are asked in the form of Personal, Educational, and Contact according to the guideline explored from AIIMS then click on “Save & Proceed”
Step 2: Upload Images Applicants need to submit their signature & scanned passport size photograph during online registration. See the below important instructions which are mandatory process while uploading your image.
- Is your Photograph is recently passport size and colored with a light background, then it is ok.
- Do not upload Black & White/ Polaroid photographs that are not acceptable.
- Detail of taken photograph and name must be written and photograph must be taken from on or after 1st February, 2014.
- Applicant’s Photograph size should be maximum 500 kb and should be save the file as “Candidate Photograph” in these supported formats jpg, gif, png and jpeg.
- Applicant need to write a signature in an area of 2” × 1” on a paper from a black ball point pen, then scan that Scan that document. Reinforced types of the pictures consist of gif, png, jpg in the maximum size of 300 KB.
- Upload the “Candidates Signature.JPG”
Step 3: Payment Slip In this phase applicants need to produce a financial institution Challan by following its link. Transaction can be made through computer produced Challan Type in any division of State Bank of India.
Step 4: Fee Payment: Do transaction the exam, fee of Rs 1000 (Rs 800 in situation of SC/ST candidates) at closest division of SBI. Enter the code in the online application form that you got after fee payment through Challan.
Step 5: Keep Registration Slip Take out print out of your signing up slip simply clicking “Print Registration Slip”.
What about the candidates’ eligibility which is required?
- Applicants, who are at least 17 years of age as on December, 2014 are eligible for this.
- Applicants should have clear the 10+2 examination from Senior School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized board or university of any Indian state with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Chemistry with 60% marks.
What about the AIIMS 2014 Paper Pattern? This exam would be done in 3 hours and 30 minutes time and you will get the 200 objective, multiple choices, and some questions from reasoning from Biology, Physics and chemistry with some questions from general knowledge.
Q. How Many Questions would be from Biology (Botany & Zoology)? Answer. There would be 60 questions from Botany & Zoology.
Q. How many Questions would be from Chemistry?
Answer. There would 60 questions from chemistry.
Q. How many questions would be from General knowledge?
Answer. There would be 20 questions from General Knowledge.
Q. How Many Questions would be from Physics?
Answer. There would be 60 questions from Physics.
What are Noticeable Points while giving the answers of questions in exam?
- Wrong Answer would be mark as Negative Marking
- Correct Answer will create a score of +1 Mark
- If you don’t give any answer of particular question there would be no credit.
- More than one no responded answer will be mark as incorrect and give negative marking.
Is there any option for Overseas NRI citizens of India? Yes, according to the OCI recorded under section 7a Citizenship Act 1955 they are eligible to this AIIMS test and can gain the benefit of term & conditions of given brochure. Candidates need to submit proof of registration.
Is a foreigner student can apply? Yes, For AIIMS New Delhi only International applicant specific by the Govt of India are needed to have at least 50% total marks in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their intermediate exam or comparative examination to be qualified for admittance to the M.B.B.S. Course. International candidates are not needed to seem at the entrance examination.
What about the AIIMS 2014 Number of Seats and Reservation?
- Total Number of Seats Are 672
- 337 Seats are Available for General (Unreserved Candidates)
- 181 Seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (OBC)
- 101 Seats are reserved for Scheduled Case (ST)
- 3 % Horizontal of Total Number seats are reserved for OPH (Orthopedic Physically Handicapped)
- 1 Foreign Student Seat
What about the Syllabus detail of AIIMS 2014? Following is the record of subjects to be covered in AIIMS 2014 Syllabus.
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Author Note: Dear students do not scare about the competiveness in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination I know this is tough exam, but I would like to remember you quotes given by Robert F. Kennedy “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” Will always encourage you make proper discipline, plan and time management to crack this.
Author Bio: I’m feeling fortunate to sharing a useful content which is written by Mr. Amit Kumar who is a senior medical admission consultant in India. He has a rich experience of education & admission guidance. He writes the educational content for his official website Medical.Admissionguidancedelhi.com to help aspirants who are looking to admission of MBBS in 2014 in AIIMS. By Mr. Atul Mishra
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) 2014 MBBS Entrance Exam Alerts
- B.Pharma Colleges in India - Admissionguidancedelhi
- Guidance About Top MBA College in Delhi - Admissionguidancedelhi
- Education Consultant In India – The Better Source For Guidance
- Guidance About Top MBBS College in Delhi - Admissionguidance
- 100 % Guarantee on Direct MBBS Admission in Top Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
- Medical (MBBS) Admission 2014 in Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
- Medical.Admissionguidancedelhi.com A New Platform for Medical Admission 2014
- mbbs admission 2014
- Job Oriented - Management Courses in Delhi
- AIIMS MBBS 2014 (1)
- AIIMS MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam (1)
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Notification (1)
- Direct MBBS admisison in Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges (1)
- Direct MBBS Admission in Santosh Medical College (1)
- Ghaziabad (1)
- Important Tips for 2014 MBBS Entrance Exams (2)
- mbbs admission 2014 (1)
- Medical.Admissionguidancedelhi.com (1)